Pages

Thursday, 15 March 2018

Brock

I am encouraging and competitive.
I wonder if dragons are real.
I hear dragons by my house.
I see bigfoot peeking at me .
I want a tuatara lizard.
I  am encouriaging and competitive.
I  pretend zombies are real.
I feel tigers in the sky.
I  touch cheetahs in the bush.
I worry a fox will hit me on the head with a sledge hammer.
I cry when I pull my tooth out.
I am encouriaging and  competitive.
I understand possums can kill you.
I say nice things to people.
I dream  I can have a pet yeti.
I try not  to have a scary dream.
I hope I can  catch a marlin.
I am encouraging and competitive.

Related image
                             

2 comments:

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.